4 June 2012

New Beginnings







(Topshop jacket, Forever 21 sweater, Topshop PU shorts and


As can be expected A LOT has happened in my life since my last post (over 2 years ago) life just took over and my good blogging intentions became forgotten about. After lots of exciting fashion internships and graduating last year I have now landed my dream job in fashion buying and moved to London!
After my whirlwind of a year I have now got more time to myself and therefore more time for blogging so I’m going to start off (again..) with a little bit about me, so here goes….

What is your biggest flaw?
I’m an impatience perfectionist.

What are the 3 pieces in your wardrobe that you cant live without?
  1.   HEELS… anyone who knows me knows I am never without my ridiculously unsuitable heels (I only own one pair of flats, but I’m working on that)
  2.   Vintage denim shorts (I know its such an obvious choice)
  3.    My contrast sleeve leather biker jacket, a recent wardrobe update from my beloved old studded one.


If you could have any meal in the world right now what would it be?
It’s probably impossible to decide on my favourite meal; as long as it involves dessert then I’m happy. Life’s too short, so I’d eat dessert first.

What’s at the top of your bookmarks list right now?
My all time favourite blog is Fashiontoast, I also love Hanneli, Garance Dore and The Fashion Hash.


Who or what are your biggest style inspirations?
I’ve always loved fashion blogs, particularly ones on street style and personal style, I’m inspired by the little details that have the power to turn an average outfit into something really special and individual.


Who are your favourite designers?
My absolute dream wardrobe would be entirely made up by Acne, Alexander Wang, 3.1 Philip Lim and Stella McCartney. And I'm also a little bit in love with what Oliver Theyskens is doing for Theory right now.


Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Still working in my dream job in fashion buying, + coming home to my boyfriend, + a cute little dog + ever expanding wardrobe = HAPPINESS. 

1 comment: